Saturday, July 25, 2009

First Post


Well, this community blog only has a community of one, so far. Several people have told me that they thought this was a good idea, but no one has yet volunteered to become a contributor. I'm optimistic that this will change. I felt it was important to actually start this blog so that discussions of it won't be merely theoretical.


I intend to start a series of posts that will demonstrate the kind of posts that would be appropriate for this kind of blog. I want to give people ideas of how they can contribute.


Brilliant writing is useful, of course, but not necessary. I'm also looking for contributors who will be willing to embed content from other sites, link to articles of interest or write reviews of books and websites that are relevant to the Jehovah's Witness experience. I would also like to see personal stories and posts with the contributor's artwork or music. It's fine to use this site to self promote other sites or blogs about Jehovah's Witnesses.


For this post I will demonstrate the posting of a document from Scribd. This document is just a long list of links sorted by category. If you wish, you can download this document for future reference. Please feel free to embed it on your own site. This link describes the process of embedding this kind of document.


Links About Jehovah's Witnesses


Click this link to see all articles in this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment